List of Frequently Asked Questions
Is it time to replace my roof?
- Missing shingles
- Shingles that are damaged, blistered, warped or curled
- Algae, mold, or granular loss
- Ceiling stains
- Damaged or missing flashing
Most insurance companies won’t reimburse you if your roof is more than 20 years old, when the aging process takes its greatest toll. Replacing your roof is the best preventative measure to keep the structure of your building intact.
What types of roof replacement and repair do you provide?
- Shingles: Two-tab, three tab, Architectural; Wood Shake and more
- Metal Roofs, Copper Accents, Flashing
- Flat Roofs
- EPDM, Modified Bitumen, Reinforced PVC
- Built-Up (with or without ballast)
We will work with you from start to finish on all projects. You’ll receive regular updates on your projects from a dedicated project manager. We oversee a successful project completion from start to finish and don’t stop until you’re completely satisfied with our results.
Will my insurance cover the costs?
Most likely, your insurance will cover roofing damage as an “Act of God”, referring to natural disasters like fires, earthquakes, and storms, and any event covered as a peril.
Insurance doesn’t normally cover damage caused by wear and tear, but we do provide financing if you’d like to have more breathing room to pay for the repairs if extensive enough.